Zero downtime is achievable, but it requires support from tooling–a strong multi-tier, multi-step orchestration engine like Ansible–to make it manageable. Ansible is a very powerful open source automation language. What makes it unique from other management tools, is that it is also a deployment and orchestration tool. In many respects, it aims to provide large productivity gains to a wide variety of automation challenges. While Ansible provides more productive drop-in replacements for many core capabilities in other automation solutions, it also seeks to solve other major IT challenges.
Learn how Red Hat Ansible, a powerful automation tool, enables continuous integration and delivery to connect computer systems using agile workflows:
- Rolling updates and multi-tier applications
- Continuous deployment of management content
- Integrated stage testing with Ansible
- Version control based deployment
- Integration with monitoring tools
- Callbacks and pluggability
- The desired state resource model as applied to deployment
- Embedded tests into deployment
- Compliance testing
- Putting deployment on autopilot
Download this whitepaper to learn more about the Red Hat Ansible.