Teamwork and communication are vital to the success of every business. With apps like Word, Excel, and Outlook—not to mention Microsoft Teams, featuring real-time co-authoring, IM, video, and voice—Microsoft Office 365 makes it easier to create, share, and work together wherever you are, on any device.
In this e-book, you’ll learn seven ways Office 365 can help you improve communication and teamwork to make your business more effective:
- Get your head in the cloud – 60% of employees said mobile technology makes them more productive
- Go mobile – Employees can install Office programs on up to 5 devices, which really helps them to stay productive when mobile.
- Synchronize your business – Cloud-based productivity and collaboration tools keep everyone who’s offsite online and in touch.
- Next-level teamwork – Everyone is able to communicate in the moment and stay in the know.
- Meetings, simplified – Effective meetings can be held without the need of superiors spending time commuting back and forth.
- Demand more from your data – Transform your dense company data into analyzes of future trends.
- Get on the same page – It’s possible for you and your team to work together on the same documents at the same time.
Download the e-Book here.
Bonus Tip: Microsoft 365 is a combination of Office 365, Windows 10 Enterprise, and Enterprise Mobility + Security that can empower your team to be creative and collaborative, while efficiently and securely achieving your organization’s business goals.
As you support your team, take advantage of our training and tools to build on your Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator skills.